Monday, May 10, 2010

Finally, PHN is over. And you'd think I'd go home and celebrate. No no no. 
This is how it all went down. 


Went to the library the day before it was due, stayed there till about 7pm. Went home, had dinner. Ate in literally 10 mins. Continued to do assignment. 5am - finally went to bed. Yeah, I know. My plan to finish it by midnight failed epicly. 


Got up the next day at 7am, accompanied a friend to uni. It was his first time so didn't want him to get lost. Went to watch some 4th year major case presentation to get an idea of what next year brings and simultaneously scare myself about how much information I need to know in less than a year. 


Went with the girls to Footscray for our cooking class. Barely survived through that. Went to have a coffee with one of the girls in the city after. Went home. Had dinner. Sat in front of TV. Fell asleep on Mich's chair. Woke up. Washed plate. Went to room to talk to Aisha, fell asleep at 10pm. Shocking. Parents called at 11, no idea what I said or what they said. Replacement call morning after. 


And you'd think, you'd think, after all that, I could breathe a little. You're wrong! Another due in a couple of days, 2 due next week. 3 reflections due at the end of may and a huge one due on the 31st. Then...exams on the 21st. 


Dubai, you'll never know how much I want to get to you. 
I hope everyone else's May goes better. 

No comments: