Thursday, May 06, 2010

DIE PHN DIE! 
Stupid ass assignment for Public Health Nutrition has taken over my life. The past few days I've woken up in the middle of the night several times panicking. Literally. I would wake up experiencing what seems to be a combination of panic and anxiety attacks! And when I'd be falling asleep or half asleep, that's all that I can think and then my brain refuses to sleep. 


STOOOOOPID ASSIGNMENT! It's unreal how much research and work needs to be done for this thing. 
Who would have ever thought that inanimate objects could take such control and exert such fear and panic into us. That we are willing to stress, do copious amounts of work and sacrifice sleep for a piece of paper with a grade on it. 


IT SHALL BE FINISHED TODAY! I refuse to do it past midnight tonight! REFUSE! 


Okay. Back to it then *sigh*

No comments: