Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Buttmunchers forever!!!

Yesterday night was another all nighter, literally didn't sleep. I had an assignment to finish off. But it did give me a chance to chat to my lover! I got a message the other day from my mum, "Adek, aisha's leaving on the 3rd with her dad".

And I promise you I teared. It's weird I know. I'm not there anyway, but the thought of going back and not having her there is weird beyond belief. It's like Dubai's going to be empty.
But I wish her all the luck and love in the world on her journey into a new chapter of her life. I'm going to miss her even more than I have everyday that I've been away.

Muchachu, have fun! Be strong! I'm always here no matter the time of day!
JALAVYOUU FOREVER BEYBEH!



3 comments:

HER. said...

ALAMAK YOU. RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN GOING TO AUSSIE WTF? Hahahah.

HER. said...

Oh btw. COME BACK SOOOON

sHeEpIeS said...

haha! yes yes they are. but they are coming on the day that im leaving.
so which one would you rather??? me go back or stay for the concert?!

and also, we already checked. no more tickets. LOL