Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wicked

So much for keeping my blog constantly updated. Well with the assignments, all-nighters, and exams coming up, I'm a little excused. The past week, Em and I have been living at Jin's place, just because it's more convenient. We'd study until midnight then crash at their place, and do it all over again the next day. Despite all the studying though, we managed to watch my first (and the MOST AMAZING) musical: WICKED at Regent's Theatre.

Here are the pics:


Flopping my hair upside down - to get it looking less flat

The new & super cute couple - Jason & Emily

Our brother (sister?) getting dressed

Us at the Regent's - Emily, Jason, Arnold, Jin & I

Jin & I - on the way back home (notice my super sparkly earring?! *beams)

The boys getting a bit frisky on the train

The essential cam-whore picture

No comments: