Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBU!

Today belongs to a woman who takes up all of my heart and who I will never be able to repay for everything she's done for me. That's right. Today, today my mum turns a year older. And also turns the Big Five Oh. So Mummy Mushu, HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY!!! Thank you for always being there for me. I couldn't ask for anything more. You've loved me regardless of what stupid decision I've made. You're my best friend in the whole world, the one person I tell everything to, even things you don't always want to hear. We laugh together, we cry together, we bitch together...what else can a girl ask for? Even when I'm so far away, you're always there. Even through my crazy phases, my vegetarian phase, my no fast food phase, my no carbs phase; you put up with all of that. In fact, you were probably quite amused. Hehe.
I love you with all of my heart! Thank you for everything! I hope one day to be an amazing mother to my children just like you are to us!
See you soon! 2 weeks beybeh!


Also, a belated Happy Birthday to:
Ayah - 53! WOOHOO! Love you!
My twin - Welcome to the 20's bacha!
Kak Ina - Welcome to the 30's. Hehehe.
Fairuz - Oh gracious you can legally drive.

Gosh, October's full.


No comments: