Thursday, September 18, 2008

When you want to go home

There are always times when you want to go home, especially when home is so far away, when you haven't been back in awhile, when you know people will be missing when you get there, when where you are right now is just not a place you want to be.

This is one of those times.

A time where my heart aches for the people I grew up with, those who were there with me in times of tears and joy, those who'll just hug me when they don't know what to say, those who sit on the phone for hours on end in silence just to make sure I was ok.

I'll be home in about 6 weeks, and yet the closer home gets, the more I yearn to be there.

You all know who you are. I miss you all with all of my heart and soul.
Thank you for all the support, love, hugs and kisses over the years.
My life would be empty without you.

Can't wait to see you.

No comments: