Sunday, September 21, 2008

A new discovery!!

Ok the rest of you might think I'm a bit of a retard for not having found out about this earlier. But in my defense... who did I really need to video call?

Yes, thats right, this weekend, I discovered the art of a video calling! Don't you give me those looks!
So I decided to call the one person I hadn't seen in about 10 months and also I was dying to see! [Believe me, with the reactions when he picked up the phone, I can say the feeling was quite mutual] And anyway, I was meant to phone him. So decided to kill 2 birds with one stone!

We spoke for about 2 hours. And the fun we had! SERIOUSLY! We would've webcam-ed earlier except SOME people have Macs and so cant webcam with us normal Windows people. So you can just imagine the excitement! I met the people that were over at his house, his mum too - which made me squeal a little, coz I was SO not expecting to say hi to his mum. He just went: *turns phone* Mum, say hi to Raudhah. I was like *choke* oh hello!
He was finally able to meet my cousins that I keep talking so much about. And were they amused at him being on the phone! And this is what came out of that conversation: -

Told you he was excited




At 6am, we were both quite tired by then. But neither wanted to put the phone down, so we put the phones on the bed and lay there talking.

No comments: