Sunday, November 01, 2009

Al-Hassan Al-Shaibani.

What does one really know about Al Hassan?
Tis a complex yet simple question.

He is a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda person. But at the same time, you also experience a 'he-did-not-just-say-that' reaction. And most of the time, I have the latter reaction to many things he says and does. BUT that's a good thing.

The first time I met him, he was by far THE shy-est boy I had ever met. Probably shy-er because he was in our house for the first time. Shat yourself much that day?
After many trips to DFC from DIS, he loosened up [teehee] and thats when his true colours shone through. He's such a sweet and caring homosapien with such wit and sarcasm that all you can think is, can life get any better than this? Because of that thought, we are now a betrothed couple. Now, RamRam, I know you're shocked and all, but you know the LURRVEE is just too strong.

While I was thinking of what to write and chatting to friends, this is what my future husband thought appropriate to message: "I thought you were proper menstruating all over that blog with emotions and stuff".

I was going to write up a whole bunch of quotes from our unbelievably entertaining conversations, but that would be going against our ONE VERY IMPORTANT rule, wouldn't it honey? ;)

All jokes aside, I'm quite happy that he is in my life. All thanks to DIS and RamRam. He has kept me quite entertained and even at this early stage in our fr-elation-ship, he has such a charming way about him that I feel like I can trust him with anything. Not very many people who get there that fast. I'm proud of you LUVERR.

For a moment, we both panicked because we thought we didn't have any pictures together...BUT! we fouuunddd oneeee! And on such an important day in his life!


Al Hassan, now you're on my blog, in fact you have your very own post. That should keep you happy for a couple weeks.

p.s. sorry for the 55min wait, you uber cool mammal!

No comments: