Thursday, January 08, 2009

2009

Before I say anything else...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I cant believe its already 2009. What. The. Crap. I swear it feels like I just graduated last year. In actual fact, that was almost 3 years ago. Gross.

With most new years, I always make resolutions. As most other people, out of the 10 that I make, 2 will come true if I'm lucky. Lol. So this year, my only resolution is to be happier and live life with a smile on my face. So far so good. I don't want anything from last year to repeat. I'm going to look for that silver lining all the time.

Its been 8 days now since 2008 turned a year older. And honestly, I've been quite happy. There have been glitches obviously, but I'm just moving on. Trying not to let those things affect me.
And finally, things are starting to look up. Way up. I haven't gone a minute without a smile on my face the past couple of days. It's all thanks to you.

So here's to a beautiful 2009. May all your wishes come true!
Love you all.

No comments: