Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Quick One

Because I've been harassed by some people, I'm now updating my blog. But seriously, nothing's been happening. HONEST!

But anyway, just to update people. Been out a few times with the gang. We went to this new cafe, Casa Cafe, twice now, because Eb loves the place. I'm getting acquired. I haven't had hummus or shisha yet. I know. My plans for the holidays are sooo burned. But I've only been back a few days. I think I'll go do both tomorrow. Yes, THATS THE PLAN! Eb and I went to Shu yesterday for a quick dinner. Arabic Food! YUM! It was nice to finally be able to chill with him alone. Don't get me wrong, I love everyone else, but it was nice to be able to properly catch up and chit chat about things that can't be said in front of everyone else. You guys get it.

Yesterday, mummy and us girls went to the tailors to get our clothes made for the wedding in Goa (T-5 days btw!). Kak Diah & I also went for a morning coffee. It's been too long since we'd done that. We celebrated her first day free from the 'clutches of evil'!

Today we're going to Kak Rayne's place, just to chill. I AM IN LOVE WITH BABY YAYA! OMG! She truly is the CUTEST baby in the world. If we get back early enough, I may go with Tony and the rest to Central Perk. And I REALLY need to see Syeila! I've been cancelling! Not on purpose. We were meant to go out yesterday, but then turns out Eb had the car and my sister needed ours. But Syeila love, tonight or tomorrow! I PROMISE!

Oh, also, there aren't going to be pictures for awhile, since my camera has decided to die on me, and I'm in the process of getting a new one. So in the meantime, live with my beeyouuteeful words instead. LOL.

OH OH! GOOD LUCK TO ROSA FOR HER FINAL PAPER!
*And a quick congrats to Desmond & Ems for finally finishing their exams!*

No comments: