Saturday, November 15, 2008

A little birthday wish

Ok so I know technically, its the next day. But the internet messed up yesterday, so I can only do this now.

On the 14th November, my love turned a year older. Yes, you got that right. This post is dedicated to that one amazing individual we all know as Rosa Martorana! Rosa, my darling, HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY!!! I know you aren't as old as the rest of us, but you did turn a WHOLE year older.


I'm so sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you! But I'm sure you had a ball, maybe not as fantastic had i been there, but a ball nonetheless.

I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me when I needed you. Even from all the way over here. And yes, distance does SUCK big time! Despite that, I still got to wish you twice, although one was more of a wake up call. That by the way, was not my fault, Eb wanted to wish you. We've only been friends a few months, and yet I feel closer to you compared to others. And can I just add....we are AMAZING at keeping in touch! Well, for our first week apart anyway, but that's still something.

So, have an amazing summer (I'm secretly hoping you aren't going to Malaysia next semester) and an incredibulous year ahead!! I miss you more than you can imagine! AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

*HUGGIEEE*

No comments: