Saturday, May 17, 2008

A small gesture goes a long way

Emily asked me to go on DC...she said she had something on there for me.
So on I went.. and there i found a file - "Raudhah's New Bible".
I downloaded it, and found that it was a collection of aobut 30 songs.
Emily demanded i listen to the songs in the order she'd put them.
I was abit confused in the beginning...
Ems explained that it was to help me start the process of healing.

This is why I love her. It meant so much to me that she spent time and effort to make me feel better. She probably doesnt know how much it means to me! Unable to describe in words.

So ems, thank you sooo much! For this and for helping me that Wednesday night. I love you to bits!!

xxx

4 comments:

HER. said...

Sayang! Nur here. I miss you and chin up alright? Muahh.

sHeEpIeS said...

eh. dint know u had a bloggie pun. hehe.
thanks beb!

Emily Quak said...

awww i love u too!!

x0x0

HER. said...

sayang! updateeee.