Thursday, May 29, 2008

For Salim...

On the 23rd May 2008, the world lost a loved young boy, Salim E.l.
I only met him a few times during my winter back in Dubai through mutual friends, but he was this sweet and happy boy. He was always smiling I remember. I also noticed that he was very close to his sister, Nadia and to some of the friends that we both knew.
From all that I've read, Salim has made a mark in this world and in the hearts of all those he left behind. They will never forget you Salim.
For Nadia & her family: All I can say is to be strong. Insha'allah, time will heal. We are all praying for you in this time of pain. You are all surrounded by people who love you and loved Salim, and I know that they are there for you if you need them. Reach out to them and allow them to comfort you.
Nadia, you are one strong girl, and I know that you can get through this. And like you've already told me, he's in a safe place now, no one can harm him. He'll be looking down at you and protecting you. He's always going to be there with you, no matter what.

Salim, rest in peace. Allah Yar7amik.
(L) 12th February 1993 - 23rd May 2008 (L)



No comments: