Thursday, March 12, 2009

Road Trip

So today, we're going on a roadtrip. The man and I are going with Ramizah's friends. A kinda belated birthday celebration for Anissa. To Umm Al Quwain. Staying overnight at a chalet. Really didn't think the parents would be ok with it, but they were convinced at the end. So yay! ROAD TRIP! It's about 10ish people. So it should be fun!! Nothing planned when we get there really, just to chill. I was quite surprised they asked me to come along, I thought Ramizah would've wanted time alone with her friends. But they're all cool, so I was quite happy to accept the invite. And it's a good thing this trip. Gets me away from all the craziness even if its just for a day. Lets me regroup my thoughts and simply enjoy a day and a night with the sister!

Post one when I get back.
xxx

No comments: