Sunday, April 04, 2010

I've told myself for weeks now that I MUST remember to turn back my phone and my room clock back an hour the day I go to Brisbane, because that's when daylight savings ends and we gain an hour. Which means that I would've gotten an extra hour to sleep. 


But somehow, in my exhausted state yesterday, all that went out the window. And here I am, 5:20am in the morning, dressed and ready to go...and still have another hour before having to leave for the airport. Ridiculous! 
I'm mostly annoyed because an extra hour would have helped A LOT. Especially since I haven't been sleeping well. 


Will just have to sleep on the plane and in the bus on the way to the airport. 


Upside? In about 5 hours, I will be in Brisbane with Garnet!!! So exciteddd! Pictures galore. 

No comments: