Sunday, March 14, 2010

So the cooking class went quite smoothly. I only sliced my hand a couple of times but neither deep enough to draw blood. Thank God. We did all the different kinds of cuts and how to sharpen knives. I can proudly say that I am now an expert at sharpening knives with a steel rod. Just like the masterchefs *beams*. Thankfully, everyone was either too excited or really wanted to go home to take any pictures. However, my mum keeps asking for pictures. So I got back to my aunts and took a couple. Those of you who read this are lucky enough to see these pictures, for they will never go on facebook :)

Very Glamorous, I know.

Also, last night, Munster 2.0 had its housewarming. Em, Jace, Dee, Eunice & I went over for a couple of hours (so lovely to catch up with everyone! We must do it always!) So different without P and Jovan though. But the food was YUM [kudos to Yihaur for his awesome BBQ-ing skills & to Quinn for yummy avacado salad!] and the weather was perfect and the view was ORGASMIC. Their house has this amazing feature, their massive window in the living room, which goes from ceiling to floor completely opens up to the balcony. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Only a couple of pics because I was really not bothered.

Dee & Yihaur looking very happy

Me, Eunice, Em & Jace

3 comments:

michelle. said...

what happened to your cbox!
very cute uniform :) haha.

sHeEpIeS said...

my cbox?! myeh? very confused la middle quak!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.