Sunday, February 28, 2010

Been back in Melbourne for a few days now. The jetlag is not wearing off. Not one bit. So I'm asleep when everyone is awake and I'm awake at the weirdest hours of the night. The weather has been quite good. A little gloomy but the temperature has been realllyyyy good. Well below 30. And there's wind and everything. I realise in a couple of months I'll be complaining about how my fingers and toes are falling off :P


Uni officially starts tomorrow. But not for me!!! I start on Tuesday. And yes, it sounds like such a petty thing to be excited about, but I've never NEVER had a day off in all my years at uni. So I will be as excited as heck to have Mondays off.

Housemates all arrive back tomorrow afternoon, so I'll move back in then. Moving back in all alone would have been depressing. So excited to see them again. Must definitely take a heck of a lot more housematey pictures.

Alright, off to make a little snack & fresh juice

No comments: