Sunday, December 27, 2009

After a few days of running around, I finally got to stay home tonight! I sound like a grandma I know, but seriously, we've been out EVERY night trying to meet people before we leave.
Tonight, the kids from Aussie came to stay over. We had an AMAZING Korean BBQ. So nice. And so full.
Now as I check my email, they're all lying on the mattresses in front of the TV watching 40 Year Old Virgin. Either asleep or quickly on their way there. Even the brother-in-law is lying half asleep on the floor. Everyone is satisfied and full. SUCCESS.
In all the excitement, no one remembered to take any pictures. LOL.

Tomorrow, we're going to Kak Farah's place for lunch - Kak Maya will be there TOO! - then dinner at Auntie Azizah's. Being fed by a famous restauranteur - very excited! Will try my hardest to take picturesss! Will post a couple on here, and the rest on facebook! :)

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas Eve & Day! Had dinner with Aunt Sally & Stacy last night at Secret Kitchen. An intimate dinner. Loved it.

No comments: