Tuesday, November 20, 2007

so far...

Here's the update so far...
Still totally jetlagged, and on Melbourne time. I've been sleeping at 9pm and waking up at 5 or 6. Not the greatest thing in the world. Yesterday I managed to stay up until 12midnight. GO ME! Got back. Didnt sleep till the nighttime..trying to force my body into adjusting..obviously didn't work. Went to surprise Cowkies (she thought I was only getting back in two weeks), she basically jumped on me and was screaming her head off. Hehe. It's nice to know I was missed and am still loved.

The next couple of days..just chilled with the rents.

Yesterday, went to MOE to watch a movie with N and W. N had to leave, so W and I stayed back and talked. We still couldn't believe that we were sitting across from each other and within touching distance. Talked and had coffee for 2 hours or so. Then dropped me off at home. It was sooo AMAZING seeing N and W. Missed them!!!

THis morning, took a walk along the beach with mum. SO nice to see the beach again. So blue and clear. Walked by the water..sooo cooling when I got splashed. Can't wait to chill there properly. Drove home and planted a few of the plants we bought...to put on the balcony. Now its all pimped out. LOL.

Plan for today: May go and have a chillout sesh with Cowkies if not will go chill with rents outside somewhere.

OVer and out.

No comments: