Saturday, May 06, 2006

NO MORE NO MORE!!!!

OMG!!! no more bio. no more maths. its over. i dont have to integrate and freaking differentiate another equation again!!! YAY!!!
but also im praying for no more sleepless nights! i feel like a zombie right now.

me anfd aisha finally went to the gym today after a week. and rica (one of the personal trainers) came over and asked us to go for the weight lifting class. and i of course. thinking, oh yeah coz ive done this before, i can just add a few more kgs on my pole. YEAH !RIGHT! i now cannot feel my arms! though that is a feeling i cherish because it means ive worked out! YAY!! and the sleepless nights led to me getting red eyes at the gym after the shower! I NEVER GET RED EYES! even after not sleeping for a whole week. so this time i dont know what wrongs with me!!

but damn aisha. red and grey were not present! ARGH!!

am going to sleep. i think my brain has already started to shut down. byezzzzzz

No comments: